Does Your credit score need a little help?
With over 40 years in the finance industry, we know what it takes to get the funding you need. We work with our clients, sometimes for months to get them financially ready and approved for the equipment they need that doubles and triples their income! Follow our proven guidelines below to get you to start!
- The deposit will largely depend on your, time in business (<2 yr–3 yr), industry type, is and credit score.
- A business account is better than a personal bank account & some finance companies will only accept business bank accounts.
- Build your deposit & minimize expense for 3 months prior to buying an asset.
- The collateral that is free & clear can sometimes help reduce your deposit-Not older than 10yrs.
- Some finance companies want to see a 10K+ ending balance, others want to see 3x the payment amount on your ending balance bank statements. Having your deposit sit in your checking account for 3 months prior to purchasing an asset/truck/equipment will take care of the ending balance requirement). Cash in hand will not work. Cash card statements will not work.
- Start-up's in the transportation business should consider a Truck with no more than 700K miles & 10 years, or newer.
- Co-singers will only work if they are part of the business or if they are immediate family members with better credit scores & income.
Things that will kill the deal
- Merchant loan/payday loans
- Unpaid child support
- Car repossession
- Recent bankruptcy or judgment liens
- A business partner with bad credit
Did you know?
Kapital Venture has one of the highest success rates in the industry, we get over 80% of our clients approved in the first submissions.
Have more a questions?
We are happy to jump on a call with our clients anytime for individualized questions and suggestions. When it comes to getting the commercial financing you need for your small business it's all about being prepared. Let us know how we can help!